Registration fees and payment
- General terms
- MECO & CPSIoT is a low budget event, aimed to encourage participation of young scientists and colleagues from developing countries, without diminishing it’s quality.
- MECO & CPSIoT events maintain a very high standard and a strong double reviewing process.
- MECO & CPSIoT engages outstanding keynotes speakers including Nobel prize-winners as well as other members of research and academic community.
- One registration is valid for one paper.
- Traditional participants, students, authors of several papers, participants from developing countries, and participants coming from the institutions that contribute to conference as co-organiser can achieve a discount. Also the authors that helped in reviewing process are a subject of a discount. In the case the situation with the COVID pandemic doesn’t get better by the time conference is held, a general discount will be provided.
2. Specific terms
- All papers will be reviewed and those who have been positively reviewed and accepted will be published in Conference Proceedings (in digital form).
- Full papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore, SCOPUS, WoS;
- Demo papers will be published in Proceedings covered by Google Scholar and Research Gate.
- If the registrations paid through MECOnet (commercially) it will include VAT a proper company-type invoice will be issued.
- If the participants choses to proceed via MANT his payment will be considered as sponsorship/donation to the cause and a corresponding receipt will be issued.
- In order to avoid hyper-publishing and hyper-authorship, one person can be an author or a co-author in 3 papers maximum per Workshop.
- One author can register 2 papers maximum. In this case, a discount will be provided for the 2nd paper. A 3rd paper is not subjected to a discount.
- Institutional or group payment (for more than 5 papers) is subjected to negotiation with the organizers.
- To calculate your fee and to pay registration, or to ask for group invoice, discount or to clarify any issue regarding payment please go to MECO and CPSIoT fees calculator (a link will be provided soon)
3. Registration fees
For early registration for MECO & CPSIoT, until 01.03.2020:
- Full – 400EUR,
- For presenters – 350EUR
- For students – 350EUR,
- Authors with short/WiP, demo paper – 200EUR,
- Passive participant, listener, without paper 170EUR,
- Extra page charge (if more than 4 pages, a discount will be issued) – see Calculator
For regular registration, until 10.05.2020.
- Full – 500EUR
- For presenters – 400EUR
- For students – 400EUR
Late registration for MECO and CPS&IoT , after 10.05.2020 and before 31.05.2020.:
- Full – 550EUR
- For presenters – 450EUR
- For students – 450EUR
HOW TO PAY THE FEES?
- You can pay a fee via MECOnet online E-Payment system (In Reference field put CPSIoT-SS-2020 Surname) or via SWIFT (previously requesting invoice with VAT by email)
- You can also pay via MANT Association (which is non-profit).
- In this scenario, you participate at MECO&CPSIoT conference by subscribing to a MECO&CPSIoT membership, which is valid for all MECO events in 2021 and thus for MECO2021 In this case you receive a receipt without VAT (not an Invoice!). If you pay through MANT, you achieve an additional discount of additional 10%.
Before the payment you can calculate the amount automatically through the MECO fees Calculator. You can copy your participant status and the calculated amount in the email and request the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply insert this amount in the e-payment system.
INSTRUCIONS FOR PAYMENT:
Payment Via MECOnet L.L.A.:
From Montenegro: via Bank account (Ziro Racun)
510-9839332, CKB-Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka
Purpose/Svrha: Registracija za MECO 2019, rad #xxx
by Incoming Payment Instructions (SWIFT)
The SWIFT bank provision must be paid by payer!
Shorten SWIFT for MECOnet:
The bank acount of the receiver:
CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA BANKA AD PODGORICA
The receiver: MECONET D.O.O.
Account with receivers: IBAN: ME25510000000009839332
Detailed SWIFT for MECOnet:
Please do not mix up the Intermediary bank with Account with Institution!
Field 56 – Intermediary bank:
Swift Address: DEUTDEFF
Name: Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt
Field 57 – Account with Institution:
Party Identifier: 100 9363045 0000 EUR,.
Swift Address: CKBCMEPG
Name: CRNOGORSKA KOMERCIJALNA
BANKA AD PODGORICA
Field 59 – Beneficiary Customer
Name & Address: “MECONET” DOO
MESE SELIMOVICA 12
81000, Podgorica, MONTENEGRO
Field 70 – Remittance information
Name Surname #p, Registration code:
As example: Marko Markovic #34, REG1-MECO-ECYPS
In case you register for other events like summers schools, trainings do not put the number of the paper:
As example: Marko Markovic REG4- CPS&IoT2019
PLEASE BE WARNED: The amount on your slip will be higher about 4% than the fee itself because of the bank fee for online payment. We do not invoice the bank’s provision.
Payment via MANT Association:
By “priznanica” or bank transfer to:
Z.R: 540-4835-93, ERSTE BANK AG Podgorica
Svrha: MECO’2019 Clanarina za rad #…
FROM ABROAD: BY SWIFT
The SWIFT bank provision must be paid by payer!
Pls do not mix Intermediary bank with Account with Institution!
59: Beneficiary and account
ME25 5401 1000 2361 0871 65
MANT ASSOCIATION, MEŠE SELIMOVICA 12, PODGORICA MONTENEGRO
57: Beneficiary Bank
Erste Bank AD Podgorica
70: Remittance information
Name Surname, MECO2017 Membership for paper #(number of paper), As example Marko Markovic, MECO2017 Membership, paper #34
56: Correspondent bank /Intermediary (EUR) (if required)
Erste & Steiermaerkische bank DD