MECO & CPSIoT Proceedings in IEEE xPlore
- MECO’2012 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2013 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2014 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2015 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2016 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2017 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2018 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2019 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO’2020 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
MECOnet Proceedings and Books
- Lech Jóźwiak, Radovan Stojanović, Proceedings of Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things, Vol. I, MECOnet, 2019
Selected papers from MECO&CPSIoT are published in SCIE Journals of our partners
The authors from MECO&CPSIoT can publish their papers or ideas throughout the year in our journal dedicated to Works in Progress, Demo papers, ideas and similar.
Works in Progress in Embedded Computing (WiPiEC Journal) Cited in: Google Scholar, Research Gate – (More about templates and submission)
Keynotes (selected) from MECO&CPSIoT Conferences from 2012- Please cite the below material as Authors, Title, Keynote pressentation at MECO 201X, accessible at http://meconet.me/MECOnet-Library.
As example: “Srdjan Stankovic, Compressive sensing: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, Keynote pressentation at MECO’2019, accessible at: http://meconet.me/MECOnet-Library”
- Compressive sensing: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, dr Srdjan Stankovic, Keynote MECO’2015
- Challenges in the Design and Implementation of Wireless Sensor Networks: A Holistic Approach
Development and Planning Tools, Middleware,
Power Efficiency, Interoperability, Prof. George Papadopoulos, Keynote lMECO’2015
- Matching Data Representation to Application Needs [ Case study: Cryptographic Systems ], Prof. Thanos Stouraitis, Invited lesson given like introduction to MECO’2015 Conference, Podgorica, Montenegro, April 2015.
- Koen De Bosschere, HiPEAC=High-Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation, Keynote MECO 2018
- Eduard Mehofer, MULTI‐OBJECTIVE OPTIMIZATION: RUNTIME EFFICIENCY VS. ENERGY EFFICIENCY,Keynote MECO 2018
- Rainer Leupers, TETRAMAX Introduction, Keynote MECO 2018
- Howard Moskowitz, All the world’s a researcher: Democratizing research, inspiring students, crowdsourcing knowledge, bettering society, Keynote MECO 2018
- Israel Koren, Detecting and Counteracting Benign Faults & Malicious Attacks in Cyber Physical Systems, Keynote MECO 2018
- Schahram Dustdar, Cyber-Human Partnerships –Engineering the Smart Fabric of IoT, People, and Systems, Keynote MECO 2018
- Naim Dahnoun, Tackling Multicore DSP Programming, Keynote MECO 2018
- Agnis Stibe, me, Keynote MECO 2018
- Veljko Milutinovic, DataFlow SuperComputing for BigData, Keynote MECO 2018
- Hana Kubátová, Dependability Problems in Interconnected World, Keynote 2018
- Anton Kos, Biofeedback in sport and rehabilitation, Keynote pressentation at MECO’2019, accessible at: http://meconet.me/MECOnet-Library.
Every citation must refer to the MECOnet Library!
All rights reserved by MECOnet © Library.