2nd Summer School on Cyber Physical + Systems and Internet of Things
CPS&IoT’2021 Summer School Program will be composed of four days of lectures, demonstrations, practical hands-on sessions, and discussions, as well as, free participation in CPSIoT 2021 and MECO 2021 sessions. The topics of the lectures, demonstrations, and practical hands-on sessions cover several major CPS applications (focusing on modern mobile applications that require high-performance or low energy consumption, as well as, high reliability, security and safety), computing technology for modern CPS, CPS architectures, development problems and solutions, as well as, design methodologies and design tools for CPS. Detailed list of the CPS&IoT’2021 Presentations including the names of their authors and presenters will be provided in the Schedule of the CPS&IoT’2021 Summer School. To stimulate interaction between lecturers and participants, only a limited number of participants will be admitted.
CPS&IoT’2021 Summer School is the second of the series of schools started with a very successful CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School. It aims at serving the following main purposes:
- Advanced training of industrial and academic researchers, developers, engineers and decision-makers; academic teachers, Ph.D. and M.Sc. students; entrepreneurs, investors, research funding agents, and policy makers; and other participants who want to learn about CPS and IoT engineering;
- Dissemination, exchange and discussion of advanced knowledge and project results from numerous R&D projects in CPS and IoT;
- Promotion and facilitation of international contacts and collaboration among people working or interested in the CPS and IoT area.
Distinguishing features of this advanced Summer School are that its lectures, demonstrations, and practical hands-on sessions will be given by top European specialists in particular CPS and IoT fields from industry and academia, and will deliver very fresh advanced knowledge. They are based on results from numerous currently running or recently finished European R&D projects in CPS and IoT, what gives an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with issues and challenges of CPS and IoT development; actual industrial problems, designs and case studies; and new concepts, advanced knowledge and modern design tools created in the European R&D projects.
You are encouraged to participate in this very special event that gives a unique opportunity to interact with outstanding specialists in the area of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Internet-of-Things (IoT), and to get acquainted with huge opportunities and impact of CPS and IoT, serious issues and challenges of their development, as well as, newest concepts, advanced knowledge and modern design tools created in numerous ongoing and recently finished European R&D projects in CPS and IoT. The Summer School is possible thanks to involvement of many outstanding researchers and developers from several European projects and countries.
- Fill out the Registration form and save it in pdf format
- Register for CPS&IoT’2021 Summer School via Easy Chair
- in the field “Title” put: “CPS-IoT’2021 REGISTRATION: John Smith” (instead of John Smith, type your actual name and surname!)
- in the field “Keywords” put in the new lines: “[CPS&IoT2020] [Summer School] [John Smith]”, “[” is a new raw, replace “John Smit” with your actual name and surname!
- Upload the registration form in pdf format!
- You will receive the report about acceptance/rejection of your application
- Early – till 31.03.2021.
- Presenter: 350 EUR
- Full: 400 EUR
- Student: 350 EUR
- ONLINE presenter: 175 EUR
- ONLINE student: 150 EUR
- Regular – till 10.05.2021.
- Presenter: 400 EUR
- Full: 500 EUR
- Student: 400 EUR
- ONLINE presenter: 200 EUR
- ONLINE student: 200 EUR
- Late – after 10.05.2021
- Presenter: 400 EUR
- Full: 550 EUR
- Student: 450EUR
- ONLINE presenter: 200 EUR
- ONLINE student: 225 EUR
- Proceedings of CPS&IoT2019 (Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things), Editors: Lech Jozwiak and Radovan Stojanovic, Vol, MECOnet Institute (Mediterranean Excellence in Computing and Ontology), June 2019
CPS&IoT’2021 Summer School is collocated with:
- CPS&IoT’2021 Conference – the 9th International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things and
- MECO’2021 Conference – the 10th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing.
- The registration to CPS&IoT’2021 Summer School entitles to free participation in CPS&IoT’2021 Conference and MECO’2021 Conference sessions. The Summer School participants are encouraged to submit their papers to the CPS&IoT’2021 Conference and MECO’2021 Conference.
The school is open to everybody, but previous knowledge or equivalent practical experience at least at the Bachelor level in engineering (e.g. system, computer, electronic, electrical, automotive, aviation, mechanical, or industrial engineering), computer science, informatics, applied physics or similar is recommended.
Industry Participation is encouraged. The Summer School is not only to disseminate R&D results or follow courses and learn new knowledge on CPS and IoT from top professionals, but to meet people, interact and discuss with outstanding researchers, developers, academic lecturers, advanced students, and other participants, collaborate or start collaborations, and meet many talented people who may become employees of your companies as well.