Deadline for paper submission (FULL PAPER)
January 10th, 2022
- The MECO and CPSIoT papers must be prepared according to the IEEE Conference Template.
- The templates for associated workshops or special sessions are the same.
- An optimal paper length is 4 pages and a maximum 6 pages.
- Extra pages (> 4) are the subject of additional fee charges!
- Use Double-column IEEE format [publishing templates]
- Word template
- IEEE bare conf.tex template
- Submission of the material for MECO and CPSIoT has to be done through the EasyChair System.
- You can choose the Tracks (Workshop/Special Session) that fits to your thematic area. If not sure of track submit it under “MECO 2022” and we will later categorize your paper.
- To submit your material use the EasyChair link and follow the following steps:
STEP 1: Submit initial PDF version of your paper for reviewing.
NOTE: The data in manuscript (PDF) and EasyChair fields must be the same, titles, the names of the authors, orders of the authors, affiliations etc. Put the names and surnames without abbreviations.
THE SUBMISSIONS WITH INCONSISTENT DATA IN EASY CHAIR AND MANUSCRIPT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED!
STEP 2: Submit your corrected version papers (taking in account reviews). Repeat STEP1 with corrected version.
STEP 3: Submit the final version. Upon final decision of acceptance, upload the ZIP Version of your material. The ZIP file includes (DOCX or Latex versions +PDF).
Each paper will be assigned to 2 independent reviewers at least. Only, the papers that meet MECO’s publishing criteria will be considered for publication.
- MECO’2022, CPSIoT’2022 and SS-CPSIoT’2022 ANNOUNCED, 07-11 June 2022, Budva, Montenegro!
- MECO’2021, CPS&IoT’2021 Participant Feedback
- Letter of Appreciation and link to IEEE Xplore Proceedings
- NEWS: MECO’2021, CPS&IoT’2021 and SSonCPSIoT’2021 successfully completed!!!
- Draft versions of MECO&CPSIoT’2021 Conference Programme available!