7-10 June 2022, Budva, Montenegro
Paper submission deadline: January 10, 2022 (Full paper)
MECO (11th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing) is a project of very successful events in embedded and general computing dated from 2012. It is an International Scientific Forum aimed to present and discuss the leading achievements in the modelling, analysis, design, validation and application of embedded computing systems, as well as, in the broader sense of complete computer systems with applications and related fields. MECO is one of the most referenced conferences in Embedded Computing, Cyber-physical Systems and Internet of Things. Moreover, MECO covers some other fields related to the computing and electrical engineering in general.
This year MECO will take place in Budva, Montenegro, June 7th-10th, 2022 in Hotel Budva. Both the place and Venue are loved by participants of previous conferences.
MECO provides an opportunity for scientists, engineers, and researchers to discuss new applications, design problems, ideas, solutions, research and development results, experiences and work-in-progress in these important technological areas.
MECO covers the theory, technology, design and applications of systems supported by smart computers, such as embedded/cyber-physical systems and the internet of things. With an excellent citation score and strong keynote programme featuring outstanding, multidisciplinary speakers, including Nobel laureates, the conference has become a major event in the computing systems calendar.
MECO is a conference of highest scientific and professional recognition, INDEXED in the distinguished Databases or Digital Libraries as IEEE xPlore. SCOPUS, WoS, Microsoft Academic etc.
The outstanding papers in extended version will be invited for publication in Elsevier’s SCIE journal Microprocessors and Microsystems, operated by our strategic partner EUROMICRO.
For the authors who are late in the application or their research is not completed to the level of regular paper, MECO gives the possibility of publication in its Works in Progress Session. These articles may be shorter and less complete than regular conference papers, but they undergo a regular review. They are published in our WiPiEC Journal, covered by Google Scholar (not by IEEE XPlore).
- Software and Hardware Architectures for Embedded Systems
- Systems on Chip (SoCs) and Multicore Systems
- Communications, Networking and Connectivity
- Sensors and Sensor Networks
- Mobile and Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing
- Distributed Embedded Computing
- Real-Time Systems
- Reconfigurable Systems
- Design Methodology and Tools
- System Architecture Synthesis
- Ontology engineering
- Description logic for ontology engineering
- Multi-objective Optimization
- Low-power Design and Energy Management
- Hardware/Software Simulation
- Rapid prototyping
- Testing and Benchmarking
- Micro and Nano Technology
- Internet of Things
- Organic/Flexible/Printed Electronics
- VLSI Design and Implementation
- Microcontroller and FPGA Implementation
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Cloud Computing in Embedded System Development
- Cyber physical systems
- Digital Filter Design
- Digital Signal Processing and Applications
- Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems in Multimedia and Communications
- Consumer Electronics
- Wearable Health Care
- Advanced signal processing
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Identification and Supervision Systems
- Industrial, Bio-Medical, Automotive and Avionic Systems
- Embedded Robotics, Instrumentation and Measurement
- Embedded Systems in Energy Efficiency, and
- ICT for smart grids
- Embedded systems for electric energy production, transmission and markets
- …. other related areas
Also, MECO fosters the side areas which are important for development of knowledge based society and smart environment. The special attention has been given to educational aspects and student’s research activities via Education and MECO Student Challenges Sessions.
- MECO is very well indexed conferences. It belong to the best indexed conferences in the areas of:
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Computer-Aided Design
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cyber Physical Systems and similar fields
- MECO and CPS&IoT (former ECYPS) are from 2012 covered by:
- IEEE Xplore, (See See MECO Library)
- SCOPUS (from 2012…)
- Web of Science, (WoS)
- Google Scholar,
- Research Gate,
- Microsoft Academic,
- And practically all relevant database and digital libraries
SJRScimago Journal & Country Rank is with around H index=6, link…
- MECO’2022, CPSIoT’2022 and SS-CPSIoT’2022 ANNOUNCED, 07-11 June 2022, Budva, Montenegro!
- MECO’2021, CPS&IoT’2021 Participant Feedback
- Letter of Appreciation and link to IEEE Xplore Proceedings
- NEWS: MECO’2021, CPS&IoT’2021 and SSonCPSIoT’2021 successfully completed!!!
- Draft versions of MECO&CPSIoT’2021 Conference Programme available!