7-11 June 2022, Budva , Montenegro
3rd Summer School on Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things
CPS&IoT’2022 Summer School Program will be composed of four days of lectures, demonstrations, practical hands-on sessions, and discussions, as well as, free participation in CPSIoT 2022 and MECO 2022 sessions. The topics of the lectures, demonstrations, and practical hands-on sessions cover several major CPS applications (focusing on modern mobile applications that require high-performance or low energy consumption, as well as, high reliability, security and safety), computing technology for modern CPS, CPS architectures, development problems and solutions, as well as, design methodologies and design tools for CPS. Detailed list of the CPS&IoT’2021 Presentations including the names of their authors and presenters will be provided in the Schedule of the CPS&IoT’2022 Summer School. To stimulate interaction between lecturers and participants, only a limited number of participants will be admitted.
CPS&IoT’2022 Summer School is the third of the series of schools started with a very successful CPS&IoT’2019 Summer School and continued with the CPS&IoT’2021 conference
It aims at serving the following main purposes:
- Advanced training of industrial and academic researchers, developers, engineers and decision-makers; academic teachers, Ph.D. and M.Sc. students; entrepreneurs, investors, research funding agents, and policy makers; and other participants who want to learn about CPS and IoT engineering;
- Dissemination, exchange and discussion of advanced knowledge and project results from numerous R&D projects in CPS and IoT;
- Promotion and facilitation of international contacts and collaboration among people working or interested in the CPS and IoT area.
Distinguishing features of this advanced Summer School are that its lectures, demonstrations, and practical hands-on sessions will be given by top European specialists in particular CPS and IoT fields from industry and academia, and will deliver very fresh advanced knowledge. They are based on results from numerous currently running or recently finished European R&D projects in CPS and IoT, what gives an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with issues and challenges of CPS and IoT development; actual industrial problems, designs and case studies; and new concepts, advanced knowledge and modern design tools created in the European R&D projects.
You are encouraged to participate in this very special event that gives a unique opportunity to interact with outstanding specialists in the area of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and Internet-of-Things (IoT), and to get acquainted with huge opportunities and impact of CPS and IoT, serious issues and challenges of their development, as well as, newest concepts, advanced knowledge and modern design tools created in numerous ongoing and recently finished European R&D projects in CPS and IoT. The Summer School is possible thanks to involvement of many outstanding researchers and developers from several European projects and countries.
To be introduced with structure and Summer School Curricula please read the following documents:
- Proceedings of CPS&IoT2019 (Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things), Editors: Lech Jozwiak and Radovan Stojanovic, Vol I, MECOnet Institute (Mediterranean Excellence in Computing and Ontology), June 2019
- Proceedings of the 2nd Summer School on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things, SS-CPSIoT’2021, Editors: Lech Jozwiak and Radovan Stojanović, Vol. II, MECOnet Institute (Mediterranean Excellence in Computing and Ontology), June 2021.
Gallerries from previous Schools:
CPS&IoT’2022 Summer School is collocated with:
- CPS&IoT’2022 Conference – the 10th International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems and Internet-of-Things and
- MECO’2022 Conference – the 11th Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing.
- The registration to CPS&IoT’2022 Summer School entitles to free participation in CPS&IoT’2022 Conference and MECO’2022 Conference sessions. The Summer School participants are encouraged to submit their papers to the CPS&IoT’2022 Conference and MECO’2022 Conference.
The school is open to everybody, but previous knowledge or equivalent practical experience at least at the Bachelor level in engineering (e.g. system, computer, electronic, electrical, automotive, aviation, mechanical, or industrial engineering), computer science, informatics, applied physics or similar is recommended.
Industrial Participation is encouraged. The Summer School is not only to disseminate R&D results or follow courses and learn new knowledge on CPS and IoT from top professionals, but to meet people, interact and discuss with outstanding researchers, developers, academic lecturers, advanced students, and other participants, collaborate or start collaborations, and meet many talented people who may become employees of your companies as well.
350 EUR Presenter, 450 EUR Full, 400 EUR Student, until 01.03.2022.
400 EUR Presenter, 550 EUR Full, 450 EUR Student, until 10.04.2022.
450 EUR Presenter, 600 EUR Full, 500 EUR Student, after 10.05.2022.
- ON-LINE (REMOTE) presentation (in case of COVID or other unforseen events) : 15% for all categories.
- ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT, paying via MANT (Non Profit Organization), 10% In this case, your payment will be considered as contribution to non-profit organization, no VAT receipt will be issued.
HOW TO PAY THE FEES?
- MECO’2022, CPSIoT’2022 and SS-CPSIoT’2022 ANNOUNCED, 07-11 June 2022, Budva, Montenegro!
- MECO’2021, CPS&IoT’2021 Participant Feedback
- Letter of Appreciation and link to IEEE Xplore Proceedings
- NEWS: MECO’2021, CPS&IoT’2021 and SSonCPSIoT’2021 successfully completed!!!
- Draft versions of MECO&CPSIoT’2021 Conference Programme available!